Thank you for your interest in joining the LifeBridge Health blogging team. We are excited to have you as a guest blogger and hope that you will become a regular contributor.
The LifeBridge Health blog covers news and events from LifeBridge Health, a regional health care organization based in northwest Baltimore city and Baltimore County. LifeBridge Health consists of Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, LifeBridge Health & Fitness, and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
Please adhere to the following editorial guidelines as you craft your entries:
- Original Content – All content on the blog must be original work that is written by you, and only your name can be associated with it.
- Type of Content – The content must be related to LifeBridge Health or cover a health-related topic. We encourage you to share your expertise and to include news, analysis, opinions, commentary, tips, strategies, and techniques.
- Audience – The audience for the blog consists of LifeBridge Health employees and patients, the surrounding Baltimore community and anyone else who is interested in health-related material.
- Format Requirements – You must follow this format when submitting a post:
- Title – Should be short, interesting and contain the main keywords of your post.
- First sentence – Should catch the reader’s attention.
- Word count – A minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 800 words.
- Body – Use short paragraphs and break up information with bullets whenever possible.
- Linking Policy – You may link to outside websites if they are reputable and relate to your topic.
- Photos – If you would like to include a photo that you have taken you must own the rights to it. If the photo includes anyone who is not a LifeBridge Health employee in it, they must sign a Patient Authorization form to give us permission to post. If there is a particular photo that you think would best compliment a post, please include a description of it when you submit your content and we will search for an image that meets your request, or do our best to take the photo for you.
- Videos – You may include a link to a YouTube video. We will use the embed code for the video so that it appears in the post.
- Publishing dates – Once submitted, all articles are reviewed by the content manager. When the article is approved it will be put into the publication rotation. Depending on the publication schedule, it may take a few weeks for the article to go live. The blog manager will send you a link to the post once it is live.
We reserve the right not to publish articles that contain content, links, images or videos that violate our editorial guidelines. Content that is obscene, sexually explicit, violates any law or infringes on the legal rights of others will NOT be posted.
If you have a submission or story idea please Contact Us.