August 6, 2012 | 1 Comment
If you think a football signed by two Baltimore Ravens would look good in your family room, now is your chance to try to win one.
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital wants to make our Facebook page a destination for everyone interested in health issues that affect our grandparents and parents, and at the same time give provide the opportunity for people to win some cool prizes in a one-of-a-kind contest.
If you are already a Levindale Facebook fan or become a new fan by clicking “Like” on our site you will:
- Automatically be entered to win a football signed by Ravens’ players, Lardarius Webb and Vonta Leach.
- Have the chance to win one of two $10 Target gift cards.
- Receive a free pillbox.
Here’s how to enter the contest:
If you are currently a Levindale Facebook fan, you don’t have to do anything. You are already in the contest. However, to become a new fan, simply click “Like” on our site at: http://www.facebook.com/Levindale
The contest is over at midnight September 10, 2012…the date of the Ravens season opener. The names of football winner and the gift card winners will be chosen at random. They will be posted on the Levindale Facebook page on Tuesday, September 11, 2012.
Each Target gift card winner and the football winner must call 410.601.5022 by Friday, September 21 and provide a mailing address in order to receive the football or the gift cards. If the prizes are not claimed by then, other winners will be chosen.
A free pillbox is available for all Levindale Facebook fans and must be picked up in person at the LifeBridge Health Services building on the Sinai Hospital of Baltimore campus (near the cafeteria) by Friday, September 21. You will have to show ID to receive it.
To schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained physicians and find out why LifeBridge Health is Baltimore's premiere health care organization, call 410-601-WELL.
Subscribe by Email
- Join the Sinai Pediatric Team and “Take Steps” to Cure Crohn’s Disease and Colitis
- LifeBridge Health’s Support Helps Pass the TBI Trust
- Come and Celebrate Cancer Survivors’ Day with Me, by Marie Felder-Lane
- LifeBridge Health Receives Three Awards from Practice Greenhealth for Green Initiatives
- Dawn J. Leonard, M.D., Breast Surgeon, Named to 2013 List of Maryland’s Top 100 Women