On Thursday, July 12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sinai Hospital celebrated its United Way kickoff event in Greenspring Café. This year’s theme is “Going for Gold,” in honor of the summer Olympics. The United Way campaign this year runs from July 12 – August 17.
So, what are some of the fun events and prizes that are in store for the year’s events? They include:
- LifeBridge Health Merchandise Sale
- Theme Basket Raffle – July 12, 13, 16, 17, 18 (11 a.m – 2 p.m. Greenspring Café Employee Information Booth)
- Pet Mascot Contest – July 30 – August 3
- Penny Wars – August 6 – 10
- Tupperware Sale
- Avon Sale
- Pizza Party Fundraiser
- PartyLite Sale – August 8 (11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Employee Information Booth)
- 50/50 Raffle – August 10 (12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Greenspring Café)
- Kona Ice Truck – August 15 (11 a.m. – 2 p.m. outside the Greenspring Café)
- Red, White and Blue Jeans Friday – August 17
- Turn in your pledge of $10 or more by Friday, August 17 and be eligible to win prizes!
- Turn in your pledge of $1 or by Friday, August 17 and be eligible to win a special prize!
You can support our United Way efforts by purchasing merchanside on CafePress.com.
Ask your captain for a pledge form today! Or visit https://epledge.uwcm.org/epledge/Begin.jsp to make your online donation.
Thank you for Living United!
-Written by Beth Markowitz, MA, Volunteer Manager, LifeBridge Health, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
To schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained physicians and find out why LifeBridge Health is Baltimore's premiere health care organization, call 410-601-WELL.